Friday, July 1, 2011

NY 182 - Pelangi

 
 
 
The beautiful dichroic glass caboshon is from Linda Roberts of course :) I purchased it a couple of months ago (just because I had to :P) and I knew I will use it for something very colourful. If you follow my blog you know it´s not that easy for me to use more than 3 colours in a piece :D So this one is deliberately is so gaudy. This is not exactly what I wanted (I had serious pain in my neck so I could not sit enoug to finish my original ideas) but after all I think I like it. Quite a huge necklace... Maybe I will keep it for myself :P

7 comments:

Mar Bisutería said...

Ohhh que alegria da mirarlo con esos colores tan bonitos!!!!

ParizsDesign said...

Látom te sem tudsz aludni... Gyönyörű amit megint alkottál!!! Ezeregy éjszaka meséjében érzem magam ha ránézek. Csak csodálni tudom a kimeríthetetlen fantáziádat!

Brigi said...

Aztaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Szikati said...

Fantasztikus ez a színkavalkád, csodálatos darab! Remélem, időközben elmúltak a fájdalmaid!!!! Megértelek, sajnos magam is hasonló gondokkal küzdök!

lynsey said...

beautiful colours

TupiBlue said...

Absolutely perfect. Wonderful!!!. If you don't know what to do with it, I have so many ideas.. je, je. Kisses and congratulations for that huge work.

Salsa Orsi said...

hűűűűűűűűű...meg háááááááááá...

Search This Blog