Saturday, January 5, 2013

K 79 - Cecropia

My bracelet CECROPIA and its instruction was published in the 15th issue of Perlen Poesie

The main thechnique for  the bracelet is RAW with 2 needles (my favourite technique :) I use it for almost everything) As soon as I got the bracelet back I will take better pictures because these don´t show how sparkly it is. 1880 firepolished beads, 30 mini rivolis, and a lot of seeds, delicas. (don˙t be scared :D as the majority of the beads are firepolished, it is quite a quick and easy project!) And despite of the amount of fp beads, it is not a heavy bracelet, absolutely comfortable to wear (tested ;) )

3 comments:

LUCY said...

Me encanta, Maravilloso!!!!!

Marilla said...

Kedves Éva !Gratulálok ehhez a gyönyörű karihoz !Na meg hogy megjelent a Perlen Poesie oldalán.Kívánok neked Boldog Új Évet és sok szép ékszert !!!

LaVelvet said...

Enhorabuena!!! menudo trabajo!!! muy bonito!!!

Search This Blog

Loading...

InspiraBox

MY GUESTBOOK

Please leave your site address too so I can comment back ;)